CV TAPE STATION is a 28HP eurorack module created for cassette tape lovers and modular artist who are looking for lofi magnetic sound with CV control in their eurorack modular.
This version also includes a radio station (AM/FM) with CV for the tuning station. It’s the new version of the CV TAPE PLAYER created by artist Xavier Gazon with new features and improvements : tape cassette recording, radio CV station, CV range calibration, lower consumption,…
V2.5 panel will look like this
– High quality/long life potentiometer for manual tape SPEED management
(from very low to high speed)
– CV IN for tape speed
– ATTENUVERTER for CV IN
– OFFSET for CV IN
– mono AUDIO OUT
– Mono RECORD IN : 3 options
:: audio in jack
:: electret mic record on panel
:: record radio directly on cassette
>> you can use CV IN tape speed + CV tuner (for radio) during recording
– CV TUNER for radio station
– AM/FM switch
– antenna for radio signal
– EURORACK 28HP +- 150/250 ma @+12V / 15ma @ -12V / 0ma @5V
– BLACK PANEL matte + matte varnished with silver and white silkscreen 2mm (next version will be with gold)
– playing manually with motor tape speed from high speed to very low speed (osc, noise, field recording, FX,…)
– create monophonic melody with cassette (CV IN + attenuverter + offset) / not 1V/oct
– create ‘cassette beat’ (for example : record noise and change drastically the cv speed > Hi-HAT (tremolo/gate with CV IN)
– record LOFI TAPE LOOP (w/ cassette loop) with in-build microphone or with REC IN jack then play with it
– record the RADIO STATION DIRECTLY on the tape (also with CV TUNING, with control speed…)
– control motor speed with analog osc
– change radio frequencies with CV radio TUNING
→ DELIVERY & notes
These modules are designed, handmade and assembled in Belgium – Europe.
PCB and Panel are professionally made in factory.
It’s limited series (numbered) and these modules are made one by one so now it’s only possible to do small batch. You can join mailing list to be the first to receive pre-order announces.